Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hangover of the camp

I came to college the very next day after reaching Kerala, everyone was curious to see me. I was happy to see my friends and shared my experience with all and then I saw my NCC mates and all of the friends said that I loosed my weight in the camp. I was shocked to hear it, I thought Oh my God how could this happen, anyways I enjoyed the new change. But it didn’t last long, my health was getting worse. I had frequent coughing and fever and also body pain. I felt tired very soon. parade was about to begin, but during the practices my health was getting worse. One morning during the parade I was about to fell unconscious, Greeshma was the girls senior and she told me to take rest. I said ok and went to take rest. That evening I went to consult the doctor as I had small eruptions all over my body specially legs hands and ears. Doctor at once said : “take rest for two weeks. You have got chicken pox.” Wow that’s was good one, I didn’t want to attend the parade and I have got to a solid excuse. I didn’t go for the ID parade. Full rest in home, that didn’t make me feel bored in home. I used to chat with friends in phone and got all news and gossips that occurred in the college. After two weeks my mom got the disease, she too took the same medicine. Then I went to college after two weeks. Teachers were moving with their portions and it took me almost a month to cope up with the studies, but I didn’t fail, all my efforts were giving me good results. I was gaining my health slowly but was slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment