Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the return journey from SNIC

We returned from the camp by road for two days and two days in train, by road via Kulu, Manali. The sceneries were so beautiful and great; I was engaged in photography even in van. We and some of the girl cadets were in a van. We had to stay in two army camps in two successive days, and in one camp we had to sleep in sleeping bags due to low temperature at evening and night. The camp soon ended and we didn’t know how the days were gone, some of the camp friends had contact even after the camp. In the end of July we reached Kerala. I and Vineesh got down from train in Palakkad and went to Kannur by bus. By evening 5pm I reached my home and it was so awesome for me. we had a great camp and got many good friends, Thanks to NCC

No comments:

Post a Comment