Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Preparations for the camp

I and Vineesh got the chance to visit the camp in Leh. There was a interview prior to it. During vacation Greeshma called me and said to come to battalion, she said there was a interview for the camp. I was not at all interested but she pushed me for that. Then I said I’ll come soon and I came to the NCC office. Many girls and boys were there for the interview and I was not sure I would get the chance but after the interview with the Commanding officer I was sure that I would get the chance and luckily I got it. Then I had to convince my father about the camp. He was convinced by the NCC officer of our college Lt Sathish. I have to give many thanks to him. After that we had medical check up since we were going such high altitudes for the first time. We both passed the medical test and went to battalion. We collected uniforms and necessary items for the camp. Vineesh encouraged me to go for Republic day camp, but when I thought about the class I am going to miss I said to myself I don’t need that camp. But Greeshma did go for the camp. We went for the camp in July. I barely entered the class during July. 

2 comments:

  1. wat and all questions did c.o asked u can u tel me pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. it mainly include questions related your dedication to NCC and need to attend such camps.

    be confident and make an impression to CO that u r really interested to attend the camp.

    co asks abt your NCC achievements, and communicative skills in hindi and english

    ReplyDelete